− one = 0

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Opening Night! Magic @ Twolves - 10/30/13
October 30, 2013
6:58 pm
John
New Jersey
Forum Posts: 40

Well, here we go!  The regular season is upon us!  The Twolves will host the Orlando Magic tonight and tip-off is in minutes!  

The one question mark of 'who starts at SF?' has been answered, as Corey Brewer gets the nod.  (That makes sense)

Let's go Wolves!!!

October 30, 2013
7:25 pm
John
New Jersey

He is off to a good start, so I'll pose this question now before it potentially becomes a bloodbath later on …

What do you want to see from Kevin Martin?  Where would you like his averages per game around?  I'm thinking if he can get back up to 17-18 ppg, 

October 30, 2013
7:44 pm
John
New Jersey

Wolves put up a big, fat 38 points up in the 1st quarter and have an 11 point lead at the end of 1!  Offense looks very smooth, Guards are playing very well, Love is a monster on the boards already.  

Understatement alert: Nice start!

October 30, 2013
9:51 pm
John
New Jersey

Just like it was predicted … or not, the Wolves pull off the victory and beat the Magic in OT, 120-115.  I'll take the win, but this was a little concerning (given what I think of Orlando and where I expect the Twolves to be).  Thankfully, there is an off day before Friday's game vs. OKC.

Quick thoughts/highlights from tonight's game:

1. A lot of points in the 1st quarter and then things went downhill from there.

2. Kevin Love with a monster numbers game, but will need to reestablish himself as a 'star' to NBA referees apparently.

3. Rubio's shot during regular season basketball is still not where it needs to be.  Confidence-related?

4. Corey Brewer and Kevin Martin … YES!!

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 38

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Zachary Bennett: 2

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 18

Moderators: 1

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 15

Topics: 30

Newest Members: ktop34, scniska, dattebayo, Lindsey Young, Mn_Hoops, hashtagtroll, ZacharyBennett, Zachary Bennett_1, twodele, Erichjkoch

Moderators: John (40)

Administrators: atg (1), Alex (12)